Hammer Strength HD Elite Half Rack
Providing most of the benefits of a full rack, the Hammer Strength HD Elite Half Rack is a premium Olympic half rack designed for any space conscious facility. Part of the world renowned Hammer Strength family, this gives users more room for their woerkouts and the modular design allows for customisation.
Why The Primal Strength Half Rack?
As well as a high quality feel and all round stability, this half rack is customisable to your specification. With over 30 add ons and attachments, you can add to it as and when you need to. It is supplied as standard with dual pull up handles and storage but you can choose your frame colour and add on a power pivot, large wing attachment and much more.
We Give You More...
GymEquipment.co.uk also include the following :
- Each Hammer Strength Rack Is Made To Order*
- FREE Delivery to Mainland UK**
- No Deposit - 0% Finance
* Please Contact Us For Lead Times
** Mainland UK excluding Northern Ireland and Highlands, IM and JE postcodes
Hammer Strength Elite Half Rack
A premium brand and product from Hammer Strength. The HD Elite Half Rack is perfect for luxury homes, studios and any strength facility. This Half Rack offers adjustable J-hooks and catchers, storage and overhead pull up bars as standard features. Above all it it takes up a more compact footprint compared to a full rack.
The open front of the half rack also gives it an advantage over a full rack for overhead lifting. From split jerks to overhead squats, it is simpler thanks to the fact you can move a couple of paces out from the rack.
Why Choose A Rack At All?
A half or full rack from Hammer Strength comes with J-Hooks (one for each side of the upright) that allow you to place your loaded bar at the right height for you and for the exercise you're doing. You also get safety catching arms below you that can also be placed at a suitable height to catch a slip or drop of the bar.
A rack doesn't make your workout any easier from a physical point of view, but with the add-ons and attachments, it can help you with specific exercises.
The HD Elite Half Rack Rack Features
- Fully open front rack area
- More room for exercises
- Modular design for customising
- J-Hooks and Catcher arms with basic half rack
- Powder coating finish
- Various Colours (see colour swatches below)
Frame & Upholstery Colours
We can supply all add-ons and attachments below as part of your order, please call on 01494 956765.
- Sumo Base - Wider Base
- Bumper Plate & Tray - Front Load
- Bumper Plate & Tray - Side Load
- Accessory Storage Rack - 3 Olympic Bars & Accessories
- Accessory Storage/Dip Station - Accessories
- Dock N' Lock - Engages Compatible Benches in 9 positions forward and backward
- Adjustable Bench (Dock N' Lock)
- Adjustable Bench
- Top Ball Storage
- 2 Handle Pull Up - 1.25" grip - 2 x ergonomic handle positions
- 3 Handle Pull Up - 1.25" grip - 3 ergonomic handle positions
- Thick Grip Pull-Up - 2" knurled grips
- Dual Pull-Up - Thick grip front handles, 2 handle positions for rear
- Straight Bar Pull-Up
- Neutral Pull-Up Bar
- Neutral Pull-Up Bar
- Rotating Chin-Up
- Thick Straight Side Pull-Up
- Arc Dual Pull-Up
- Wing - 30 degree, 5 bars
- Power Pivot - Rotation exercises
- Sliding Band Pegs - adjustable band resistance training
- Top Band Pegs - over-speed training
- Single Leg Squat Bar
- Reverse Bar Supports
- Spotter Platform
- Dip Handle
- Technique Trays
- Battle Rope Attachment
- Step Up Platform
- 4 Bar Storage
- Rack Connectors
- Half Rack Bar Catch Storage
- Anvil Bracing bolting configuration for frame rigidity
- No exposed hardware bolting - Hammerlock™
- 45-degree angle braces with diamond plate for lateral stiffness
- Optimal spotting capabilities
|Equipment Usage||Home & Commercial Use|
|Made From||Steel Frame|
|Additional Features||Over 30 add ons and attachments available to enable you to build your ideal station.|
|Length (Width) Dimensions||145cm|
|Width (Depth) Dimensions||188cm|
0% Finance6% Off
0% Finance11% Off