WaterRower Vintage Oak Rowing Machine - Exclusive
GymEquipment.co.uk has exclusive rights to the Vintage Oak WaterRower - the latest model that boasts the smooth and silent rowing action that Waterrower is renowned for. Offering a total body workout, the walnut-stained solid oak frame comes with a 5-year frame warranty as standard and is handmade in the US.
Vintage Oak Waterrower
Stylish and practical, it's no wonder British Rowing are an offical partner of Waterrower. This rowing machine is hard-wearing, with a smooth patented WaterFlyWheel for resistance and is able to give you a host of metrics from the S4 performance monitor. It also stores upright easily to save space in your home or gym.
We Give You More...
- FREE Next Day Delivery *
- FREE Product Demo In-Store (Come and try it out at our showroom)
* Mainland UK excluding Northern Ireland and Highlands, IM and JE postcodes. Orders before 12pm.
The Vintage Oak Water Rower
Designed by Waterrower to ensure you get a total body workout, you can use every large muscle group in your body (this equates to 84% of your total muscle mass) as well as burning calories and toning.The Vintage Oak Waterrower is perfect whether you are a beginner or an advanced rower such that even moderate rowing will improve your cardiovascular health.
Rowing is also a low impact exercise that can help prevent injuries to your joints or muscle tissue that other forms of cardio exercise can do. With the lack of jarring, you can take a low intensity route to help with rehab or a higher intensity workout to help improve your heart and lungs and tone those muscles.
Why Choose The Vintage Oak WaterRower?
- The "total body workout" that helps to burn calories and build or tone muscle
- Use anywhere and store with a tony footprint. Perfect for homes and smaller studios
- Low impact exercise - helps prevent injury whilst improving your ftness and strength
- Suitable whatever your level of fitness
- The S4 Performance Monitor is One Touch Start or Programmed - the choice is yours
- Smooth and near silent - moving water being the only noise
- Handmade in the USA to ensure quality and durability
- 5 Year Warranty n frame and 3 Years on Parts
- Arrives in two boxes and self assembly takes around 30 minutes
How to Row
What's It Like?
Stylish, practical and beautifully finished, the WaterRower Vintage Oak rowing machine will fit in any environment as a statment. You even get a space-saving footprint when you stand the WaterRower up on it's end. Or you can wheel it to wherever you want to workout.
The noise? What noise? This is no fan-driven rowing machine but a virtually silent water resistance rower that means you can vary the resistance simply by rowing harder, or softer.
Waterrower is an official partner for British Rowing. The patented WaterFlywheel and variable resistance means this rower is suitable for all ages, body shapes and fitness levels.
Finally, what you're buying is a handmade waterrower from the USA. With high quality and durability, the WaterRower Vintage Oak comes with a "best in class" commercial gym ready 5-year frame and 3-year parts warranty. WaterRower have even put in place their commitment to sustainable manufacturing guarantees that for any timber used in manufacturing reforesting rates exceed 2.29. This means that for every tree cut down to make a WaterRower over 2 trees are planted in its place.
The Waterrower Models
Choose Wooden Gym Equipment
|Equipment Usage||Home & Commercial Use|
|Warranty||Frame 5 years , Parts 3 years (upon product registration)|
|Made From||Dark Stained Oak Finish|
|Max User Weight||200kg|
|Console Functions||Calories burned, distance rowed, heart rate|
|Length (Width) Dimensions||210 cm|
|Width (Depth) Dimensions||57 cm|
|Height Dimensions||51 cm|
0% Finance11% Off